Orion Winter Overshoe with Gaiter
ITEM # 7500G
Navigate the winter landscape with confidence in Orion overshoes
Orion® combines a sturdy nylon upper with a lightweight polyurethane midsole and a durable TPR outsole to create an anti-fatigue overshoe with heavy-duty performance.
Ideal Applications: Parcel Delivery, Utilities, Construction, Commuting, Public Works, and Winter Work Outdoors.
● 840 denier nylon with polyurethane coating is waterproof and durable.
● Roomy interior design to accommodate oversized work boots.
● Extra wide gusset for easy donning and doffing.
● Hook & loop closure allows customizable fit.
● Adjustable instep strap with quick-release buckle for ease of use while wearing gloves.
● Deep lug, cleated outsole provides sure-footed traction in wintry conditions.
● Polypropylene foam liner provides cushioning and insulation.
● 14 inch standard height with a 6 inch roll-a-way gaiter expands coverage to 20 inches.
● Reflective accents on all sides offer enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
● Lightweight, anti-fatigue design for all day comfort.
Orion Sell Sheet - English
Orion Sell Sheet - French
Orion Product Dimensions - French
Traction on ice and snow while working on heavy equipment and truck beds.
Overall this is a great product. It has saved me 2 pairs of boots so far. The ice melt is a calcium chloride that just wrecks leather boots. Add in the other chemicals, including sodium hydroxide and diethylaminoethanol from the boiler water, and unprotected leather boots just don't last long. The Orion over-boots are easy to put on, though getting them tight enough can be a challenge. I would add more Velcro to the straps to let it be snugged up tighter. They are not that heavy, though you do notice a feeling of being lighter on your feet when you take them off. I had no problem with stairs or exterior ladders while wearing them. The ice melt just washed right off with plain water as did the other liquid chemicals. I wouldn't let the chemicals set on them long (30 min max ) before cleaning it off, as they might damage the water-proofing over time. After a year, I see no signs of any damage to them at all - the Orion over-boots are still going strong. They don't even slip on the grease-covered loading dock area. The tread is holding up great. Nothing else I found online or in stores even compared.