Work Rubber Overshoe
ITEM # 1300
Stretches easily over the bulkiest work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest work shoes and boots.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
Exactly the product we needed for our project. Great price and superb quality
I recommend this product
Worked perfectly for what I am using them for.
The difference between the two rubbers is not clear.
Split after 6 times wearing them
Wore these 6 times over 3 weeks and they split while walking right down the back.
What a joke these rubbers are. They look like clown shoes.
I"m a letter carrier and work outside.