Workbrutes G2 17 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 45850
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for ideal fit over safety toe work boots or other large shoes, while the high quality PVC provides the ultimate protection from liquids, mud, and harsh chemical environments.
Ideal Applications: Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, and certain acids and alkalis. Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes, and similar solvents.
● 17 inch height Overshoe.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Expansion pleats in key entry areas for incredibly easy donning even on heavy-duty work boots.
● Unique thumb pocket and texturing at the top opening allows firm, no-slip grip for easy donning.
● Frigiflex® PVC compound keeps overshoes highly stretchable and flexible in cold temperatures.
● Increased thickness in high wear areas such as the heel, toe and cleats for longer life.
● No lining for easy cleaning, laundering, and decontamination.
● Molded in button and two button holes for ideal fit and protection.
● Two-stage PVC injection combines a high-stretch upper with durable, abrasion
● Heavy duty heel kick for hands free removal.
Workbrutes G2 Product Dimensions - French
Bonne bottes !
Qualité exceptionnelle, le mesures sur le site sont respecté, va bien sur la chaussure ou botte avec cap d'acier (ou de protection)
Bonne bottes !
va super bien par-dessus mes gros souliers Royer avec cap d'acier (soulier pointure 10 - Workbrutes G2 Medium), facile et rapide a utilisé
Had to get a size smaller than I thought, but they fit perfectly and are easier to get on and off than the regular Tingleys. Looking forward to putting them to the test back country canoeing this summer.
Our team of farm vets have always used Tingley boots for their quality. However, the quality doesn't seem to be the same as it used to be years ago. A pair of boots used to last for a couple years, now they tear after only a couple months of use.
Great boots fast service Thanks Tingley