Workbrutes G2 17 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 45850
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for ideal fit over safety toe work boots or other large shoes, while the high quality PVC provides the ultimate protection from liquids, mud, and harsh chemical environments.
Ideal Applications: Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, and certain acids and alkalis. Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes, and similar solvents.
● 17 inch height Overshoe.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Expansion pleats in key entry areas for incredibly easy donning even on heavy-duty work boots.
● Unique thumb pocket and texturing at the top opening allows firm, no-slip grip for easy donning.
● Frigiflex® PVC compound keeps overshoes highly stretchable and flexible in cold temperatures.
● Increased thickness in high wear areas such as the heel, toe and cleats for longer life.
● No lining for easy cleaning, laundering, and decontamination.
● Molded in button and two button holes for ideal fit and protection.
● Two-stage PVC injection combines a high-stretch upper with durable, abrasion
● Heavy duty heel kick for hands free removal.
Workbrutes G2 Sell Sheet
Workbrutes G2 Sell Sheet - French
Workbrutes G2 Sizing Spec Sheet
Workbrutes G2 Product Dimensions
Workbrutes G2 Product Dimensions - French
Our team of farm vets have always used Tingley boots for their quality. However, the quality doesn't seem to be the same as it used to be years ago. A pair of boots used to last for a couple years, now they tear after only a couple months of use.
Great boots fast service Thanks Tingley
I will be using them in a couple of months. But my first pair is the best I ever had as knee boots.
I have worn the older style of tingley overboots for years in size large (size 10 work boot). I assumed that the workbrutes would follow the same size specs. as the old style but I was wrong. The large workbrutes are the size of the old style extra large. Nowhere on the workbrute g2 site, that I can find, did it specify what sizes of workboots each overboot size would fit. Now I have the added cost of shipping these overboots three times, the original purchase, return shipping and finally shipping the proper size medium overboots.
The thing that needs improvement is where the upper part of the boot is jointed after a few months they ripped. The sole is A-1 and they are easy to put on. If you can make the joint in the upper boot better. You will get an undeniable cadillac for this type of boots.