Work Rubber Overshoe
ITEM # 1300
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest of work shoes and boots.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
The difference between the two rubbers is not clear.
Split after 6 times wearing them
Wore these 6 times over 3 weeks and they split while walking right down the back.
What a joke these rubbers are. They look like clown shoes.
I"m a letter carrier and work outside.
Best Fit for My New Balance Wide Postal Walkers
I wear a size 9 1/2, 2E width New Balance Model 706 v. 2 Black Postal Worker Walking Sneakers. At first I originally bought the Tingley 2300 version (large, 9 1/2- 11) of this overshoes. It was very tight, I had an extremely tough time getting the overshoes ON and OFF. However, I exchanged it for the 1300 version later. The 1300 version (Large, 11-12 1/2) is wider and slightly longer. It fit my New Balance Postal Walkers very well with a little room to spare. However, It looks like clown shoes, and looks ****, at the top front of the 1300 overshoes. If you do not care about looks, I would buy it because it serves it purpose. If you have wider shoes, order the next size overshoes (1300 model). The model 1300 is made for wider shoes. Check the web site for sizing.
LARGE ENOUGH FOR WIDE SHOES
THIS FITS WELL OVER WIDE SHOES. I AM WEARING THE MODEL 1300, SIZE 2XL OVER A NEW BALANCE MWBK928 MENS SIZE 10 4E. IT IS A LOOSE FIT AND THERE IS PLENTY OF EXTRA ROOM, AND IT IS EASY TO PUT ON AND REMOVE. I DID NOT TRY ANY OTHER SIZE. THE THE HEEL OF MY SHOE AT IT'S WIDEST POINT IS 3 AND 5/8 INCHES WIDE. THE SOLE OF MY SHOE AT IT'S WIDEST POINT IS 4 AND 7/8 INCHES WIDE. THE LENGTH OF MY SHOE IS 13 INCHES LONG.