Work Rubber Overshoe
ITEM # 1300
Stretches easily over the bulkiest work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest work shoes and boots.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
The material is light & makes it easier wearing them.
Worked perfectly for what I am using them for.
The overshoes were a bit challenging to put on for the first time but after that they were pretty easily applied. They work perfectly and i am now no longer guilty of tracking garden mud into the house. Happy wife - happy life.
I like to have a pair of overshoes which I keep in my car which I use for long walks in the woods. I have another pair in the house that I use for lawn work. I get a lot of use from them and have worn out several pairs. I am very happy with this model and keep buying more of the same.
have it for 3 months and pulled it up and the back ripped thin rubber
We are very sorry our Work Rubber Overshoe missed the mark. Someone will be in touch to assist you with getting you a product that works for you.