J24122C (Fluorescent Yellow-Green)
J24129C (Fluorescent Orange-Red)
Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments
The Icon™ premium CSA Z96 compliant breathable and high visibility jacket – polyurethane on 300 denier polyester. Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 compliant for high visibility and breathability.
● Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● Two-tone 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Waterproof and breathable fabric for all season comfort.
● Breathable. Test method ASTM E96.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way adjustable detachable hood in collar design for added convenience.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort.
● Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook & loop closure.
● Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder.
● Inner breast pocket with zipper closure.
● Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves.
● Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● 2 Mic tabs.
● Mildew resistant.
Inner attachment system to accommodate Phase 3™ (J25029C), black quilted jacket (J77023C), black fleece jacket (J72023C), or sweatshirt (S78129C).
The SYNC System is a collection of interchangeable jackets and liners that provide the user with the versatility to customize their outerwear for their environment.
Job Sight High Visibility Apparel - for CSA Z96 Compliance
Meets CSA Z96 requirements for high-visibility safety clothing for Canadian workers.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
Icon Sell Sheet - English
Icon Sell Sheet - French
Way to expensive for what you get. Hood is of no use. Hood is not warm or protective. Jacket must have liner for any warmth. I use a zip up hoodie sweatshirt for liner.