Workbrutes Hi-Top Overshoe
PVC Overshoes with thicker, deeper cleats for better grip and longer wear
Injection molded Workbrutes® PVC overshoe has 46 percent more material in its outsole than the nearest slush molded competitor. Frigiflex® PVC compound contains special additives for high stretch and flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, and Hazardous Waste Cleanup.
Chemical Resistance: Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, and caustics. Not recommended for use in ketones, aldehydes, and many solvents.
● Hi-Top Work Style covers work shoe up to ankle.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Cleated Outsole: Spits out debris and provides excellent traction.
● Injection molding puts less material in the upper eliminating unnecessary weight, for reduced leg fatigue.
● For longer life more material is added to the sole at the greatest wear points: the heel, toe and cleats.
● Thicker tread has deeper cleats with sharper edges for more traction.
● Key interior entry points are specially textured to allow overshoes to easily slip on and off over rubber sole shoes.
● Heavy duty heel kick off for easy off.
I am a cattle rancher and bought these to protect my feet from the snow. They are VERY hard to get on over my lace up boots.
Because of foot problems, the only shoe I can comfortably wear is Altra Torin, which have a wide, unusual shape. No boots made are wearable for me without the pain caused by shoving my big toes to the center. Wearing my sneakers through the Maine Winter means wet feet and destroyed shoes. Tingley is the only company that makes and overshoe that fits over my shoes just right. They're tough, have great treads, slip on and off without giving yourself a hernia, and turn my super comfortable shoes into tough, super comfortable winter boots. I wear them through rain, too. They stretch the life of my shoes and keep them clean through the dirty work of my job. Tingley's prices are very low in relation to how much you get out of the product. I keep buying their overshoes over and over for many years now. Top notch.
I am a Farmer/Mechanic/carpenter/family man,so my boots get rough treatment. My problem is that the last two pair I have purchased have ripped along the crease just above the heel tab. Please note I never kick these high-tops off, I always remove by hand. I also have 10" boots and I do kick these off and do not have this problem. P.S A small amount of powder in bottom of boot aids in removal. I believe my problem is a manufacturing flaw or poor materials.
I bought these for my dad who owns and operates a dairy farm. He's only them a few weeks and they are torn. He's been using this brand for years and this is just disappointing.
Had to order a size larger then recommended or rubbers are almost impossible to put on. Be careful on construction sites, they cut and puncture easily. You have to throw them away after that because they are worthless. Otherwise a good product.