Workbrutes 14 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 35141
PVC Overshoes with thicker, deeper cleats for better grip and longer wear
Injection molded Workbrutes® PVC overshoe has 46 percent more material in its outsole than the nearest slush molded competitor. Frigiflex® PVC compound contains special additives for high stretch and flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, and Hazardous Waste Cleanup.
Chemical Resistance: Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, and caustics. Not recommended for use in ketones, aldehydes, and many solvents.
● 14 inch height Overshoe - Molded in button for secure closure.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Cleated Outsole: Spits out debris and provides excellent traction.
● Injection molding puts less material in the upper eliminating unnecessary weight, for reduced leg fatigue.
● For longer life more material is added to the sole at the greatest wear points: the heel, toe and cleats.
● Thicker tread has deeper cleats with sharper edges for more traction.
● Key interior entry points are specially textured to allow overshoes to easily slip on and off over rubber sole shoes.
● Heavy duty heel kick off for easy off.
I work in the dairy industry and we need knee high boots 17" like Tingley use to make these are still to short for the dairy industry standards.
Love the overboot ability. Snug fit once on and easy to remove. One button to close top of boot.
These boots are great! This is my second pair! I put the most comfortable shoes I have in side them and not only are they comfortable but they provide excellent water protection as well! I was so frayed they were going to discontinue the 14 inch model and I needed that height!
I liked the 17 inch boot much better. These don't come up high enough and are harder to get on and off. The button holes also rip before the boot is worn out. I had one boot develop a leak on one seam.
I'm a woman and have worn the old model 1500 17-inch knee boot overshoe for more than 35 years and always loved them. Each pair lasted for years before finally getting a hole. They are easy on/off, tall enough to walk through deep snow and deep mud and manure, and keep your legs warm and dry in awful weather. But they seem to be discontinued, much to my disappointment, and I have bought as many pairs as I can find. I bought a pair of these new boots which are only 14 inches tall, not tall enough, don't come up to your knees, and are very difficult to button with a small button too low from the top of the boot. The old model was SO MUCH BETTER! Please bring back the 1500 model!