ITEM # O41008
Specialty PVC for Aggressive Applications
The Safetyflex® flame resistant specialty PVC on polyester overalls combine tough protection and comfortable fit. Made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, Safetyflex is engineered for protection.
Ideal Applications: Chemical handling, transport and storage, petrochemical, drilling, refineries and environmental clean-ups.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Plain front.
● Premium snap lock suspender buckles.
● Heavy duty snaps guaranteed not to fail.
● Suspender crossover.
● Mildew resistant.
● Stitch bonded non-woven lining defies punctures and tears as well as dissipates moisture.
● Specialty PVC coating resists fats and oils.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.
The online service is amazing. Very easy to use. Delivery was quick. We have been using this same product for over 5 years in our facility and have just started to have to replace due to excessive washing over the years.. the quality is amazing … withstands harsh chemicals