Pulsar Safety Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 43351
Value, Durability, Style and Comfort
Pulsar™ PVC Knee Boots feature a Calf Relief Expansion (CRE) gusset that expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort. 15" Ht., knee boots are formulated with a high-performance outsole and a unique PVC blended upper resulting in a boot with good abrasion and slip resistance and excellent comfort and value.
Ideal Applications: Poultry Husbandry and Processing, Farm and Barn, Agricultural, Municipal, and other Light Industrial applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, oils, acids, alkalies, and many other chemicals.
● Black upper with gray outsole
● 15" Ht. - Steel Toe.
● CSA certified steel toe cap meets or exceeds Z195.
● Flexible, puncture resistant steel midsole meets CSA Z195 and
reduces risks from sharp objects
● Electric shock resistance (ESR/Omega)*
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded construction for 100% liquidproof protection.
● Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort.
● Cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Chevron Plus® treads provide excellent slip resistance on wet contaminated surfaces and have more cleat material than standard chevron designs for longer service life.
● Long lasting outsole provides good abrasion and chemical resistance, yet is soft enough for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators (TWI) to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Removable Insole: Contour cushioned insole absorbs moisture and shock for outstanding comfort.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
Pulsar Product Dimensions - French