Phase 3 Jacket
J25022C (Fluorescent Yellow-Green)
J25029C (Fluorescent Orange-Red)
Made for work, but works for play
The Phase 3™ revolutionary 3 layer material that keeps you warm and dry, yet cool and comfortable for 3-season protection. Offers amazing warmth-to-weight ratio in a breathable, wind and water resistant system.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 Compliant Jacket for high visibility and breathability.
● Breathable. Test Method ASTM E96.
● Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments.
● Stretch fabric with inner fleece layer provides warmth and comfort.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● Two-tone 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Taffeta lined sleeves for comfort and ease of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure.
● Right breast security pocket with zipper closure.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Longer cut back with adjustable elastic drawcord for extra coverage.
● 2 Mic tabs.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Can be zipped into the Icon™ (J24122C and J24129C) outer shell for insulation
The SYNC System is a collection of interchangeable jackets and liners that provide the user with the versatility to customize their outerwear for their environment.
Job Sight High Visibility Apparel - for CSA Z96 Compliance
Meets CSA Z96 requirements for high-visibility safety clothing for Canadian workers.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
Phase 3 Sell Sheet - English
Phase 3 Sell Sheet - French
This is an update to my above 2 star review. In short, I was contacted by a Tingley exec who was very helpful. He not only replaced the defective Phase III jackets but also replaced an older Icon rainjacket with a similar issue. He explained they are actively seeking a better supplier to solve the zipper issue. My boss is thrilled, and the guys whose jackets failed are very happy with the replacements. GREAT customer service!
My boss bought 12 of these. We are a public works road crew and equipment operators. Within a few weeks we've had 4 front zipper sliders just fall apart. Very disappointing, especially for the price. I can never understand why so many companies skimp on the zipper when they go to great lengths for the rest of the garment. Comfort is good...when it worked.