Airgo Ultra Lightweight Boot
ITEM # 21141
These ultra lightweight EVA knee boots are built for comfort & durability in all temperatures - Pick up a pair and see how light a boot can be!
Lightweight, yet durable, Airgo™ boots are 100% waterproof and have cleated outsoles for traction and slip resistance in wet and muddy conditions. Tiny, self-insulating air bubbles trapped inside the walls of the boot will keep your feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat. Easy to put on and with a wraparound heel kick for hands free removal, these anti-fatigue boots are great for everything from all day chores to walking the dog.
Ideal Applications: Agriculture, Lawn and Garden, Foul Weather, and other general purpose applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Plain Toe.
● 70% Lighter than other waterproof rubber and PVC knee boots.
● Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Cleated outsole for good traction.
● Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Removable polyurethane, contoured insole completes the comfort experience.
excellent - main point being ,the light weight and almost as important is the superb amount of traction on ice
alright if the ground is dry or dry concrete but very slick when on mud or wet concrete
So light! And after a couple of days molded to my foot. Run a little small but otherwise amazing!
Love these boots! So light weight and hold up to concrete. Only complaint I have is the sizes ran a little small and had to order next size up. Usually wear women’s 8 but ordered a size 9 to fit. And if want quickly they don’t count Saturday in their shipping days!
Really good boot. I have used it in the winter as a snow boot (not for prolonged days in the snow, but for walking from truck to work/house. Great for the shoulder season AKA mud season. Just used them as 'camp shoes' on a packrafting trip in the Brooks Range. Really comfortable at the end of a long day of walking or boating.