ITEM # J12207
Classic Neoprene Performance
Lightweight Magnaprene single coated neoprene on nylon suit. Made of nylon and coated with neoprene, this classic is still one of the toughest high performance suits on the market today.
Ideal Applications: Petrochemical, Chemical, Off Shore Drilling, Mining, Fishing, and Forestry.
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats, certain acids, alcohols, caustics, oils, and certain solvents.
● Neoprene on nylon yellow jacket.
● Raglan sleeve construction and generously cut for maximum freedom of movement.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants.
● Corduroy tip collar for neck comfort.
● Hood snaps.
● Take-up snaps on sleeves for adjustable fit.
● Mildew resistant.
● Neoprene coating provides excellent abrasion performance and resists oils, acids, chemicals, and solvents.
● Nylon fabric provides excellent strength and durability.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
Magnaprene Sell Sheet PDF
Magnaprene Spec Sheet PDF
Chemical Data Sheet PDF
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.
Neoprene on Nylon
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Raining cats and Dogs in Los Angeles
It Protects me in a harsh environment.