DuraScrim™ Hooded Jacket
ITEM # J56107
High strength, low cost
Double coated PVC on polyester jacket with hood offers durability at an economy price. Extremely high tear strength is the result of an open weave polyester scrim fabric being sandwiched between two layers of flame resistant PVC coating.
Ideal Applications: Light Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Food Processing, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams are 100% waterproof and provide good chemical splash protection.
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
● Attached hood.
● Self material collar resists contamination.
● Take-up snaps on sleeves for adjustable fit.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Thicker outside coating for better abrasion resistance.
● Lighter interior coating protects fabric from chemical contamination.
● Mildew resistant.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.