Work Rubber Overshoe, 10 Inch Height
ITEM # 1400
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard..
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● 10 inch height.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● Sturdy molded in rubber button for secure closure. No hardware to conduct, tear, snag, or corrode.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
Work Rubber Sell Sheet PDF
Great product time after time
I have been wearing your 10" overshoes for probably over 40 years and still find them to be the best. In winter, I put them over my work shoes just before I go outside to work and have never had a problem with cold feet. Wear them to football games in late fall and winter and again no cold feet. Wear over size 11 work boot and have found the 3X size are the best for easy on and off and still find they are not too loose. Nice to see they are still made with the same quality after all these years.
Good strong overshoe. Thick sole.
Used Totes overshoes for years. Needed new overshoes this winter. Totes out of overshoe business and Totes sent me to Tingley.
On going customer
Light and easy to clean
Cheap, effective, having the overshoe makes them so comfy!!!
Really comfortable, long lasting, tough enough to handle everything I get into on the farm. Since it's rubber they're not the most breathable, but nothing to be done about that!